The present information is provided in compliance with art. 13 Italian Legal Decree n.196/2003- Italian Privacy Code to the Users interacting with Ferrari's web services on line at http://www.ferrari.com (hereinafter also the "Site")
1. Purposes of data processing in compliance with art. 13 Italian Legal Decree n. 196/2003- Italian Privacy Code
The personal information of Users voluntarily made available to Ferrari S.p.A., and to Triboo S.p.A., in its capacity of authorised re-seller of Ferrari S.p.A. on the Site, will be used:
a) for the registration, the management and the participation of the User in relation to the Community "Scuderia Ferrari Community";
b) to allow the use of services, contents and dedicated activities of the above mentioned Community;
c) to meet any requests made by the User and for any necessary technical or organisational communications of the Scuderia Ferrari Community;
d) enabling the User to purchase online official Ferrari products;
e) for the purposes of statistical and market research surveys and studies;
f) for the organisation and staging of events which may or may not be of a promotional nature;
g) once the prior express consent of the User will be provided in compliance with art. 130 Italian Legal Decree n. 196/03, to send informational and promotional newsletters which may or may not be commercial, advertising material and/or offers of goods and services via post, internet, telephone, email, MMS, SMS, from Italy or from abroad (including non-EU countries) by Ferrari S.p.A. or by Triboo S.p.A. or by physical or legal entities which collaborate in the commercial activities of Ferrari S.p.A. and/or its controlling and/or controlled companies.
2. Type of data processed
The web servers automatically record ? in their normal activity ? certain personal information implied by the use of Internet communication protocols.
The above mentioned information are not collected to identify a specific person, but for their nature could identify the Users through some elaborations and associations with third parties' data.
Among this information are IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users through which they connect to the Site, the URL addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used for requesting the server, the dimension of the answer file, the numeric code which indicates the response of the server (good result, mistake etc.) and other parameters of the operative system and of the User's settings.
These data are retrieved with the only purpose to obtain anonymous statistics information on the use of the Site and to control the correct functioning. They are automatically deleted after the elaboration. They could also be used to ascertain the responsibility of the User in case of alleged criminal actions against the Site. But for the exceptions mentioned above, the data retrieved will not be kept for more than seven days.
Data voluntarily made available by the User.
The discretional, explicit and voluntary information sent to at the email addresses indicated on the Site imply the automatic acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to answer the requests, and other possible personal data present in the communication.
Specific information will be posted or displayed on the pages of the Site dedicated to specific on-demand services.
3. Information about cookies
The Site uses "cookies" technology. Cookies are information that could be registered from the browser to the User's hard disk with the purpose of record the navigation of the User on the Site, with the consequence that every time the User returns to visit the Site, the User could be identified together with the eventual preferences previously made available.
These cookies allow a website to be personalised and navigation can be made easier for the User through a numeric control of the visit of the various web pages, a better presentation of the more requested information. The cookies used only pick up anonymous information and thus will not result in personal data being processed. Furthermore the cookies may be used for recording the login data of the Users for automatic recognition (avoiding the User to insert the username and password each time the User will be entering the site).
Most of the current browsers automatically allow cookies, but the User has the option to set the browser in such a way to exclude, display before accepting them and eliminate the cookies. Moreover, it will be at any time possible to disable the cookies modifying the browser's settings, but this choice may slow down or impede access to certain areas of the Site. In any case, however, apart from the aforementioned navigational data, no other personal information will be stored with the obvious exception of the personal details that the User voluntarily provides.
The User's personal details will be handled using suitable electronic and/or hard copy tools, in such a way as to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the details within the purposes of the data processing.
4. Provision of data and consequences of refusal to provide data
The provision of the User's personal data is voluntary; nonetheless, any refusal to provide such details and/or incomplete information will prevent the User's to register in the Scuderia Ferrari Community and hence the use of its contents and services.
5. Data communication
Within Ferrari S.p.A. and Triboo S.p.A. the User's personal details may become available to the Companies bodies, to the Companies staff, with particular reference to those employed by the Sales and Marketing, Customer Care, Market Research and Analysis, Technical Assistance and the Personal data Processor and the staff designated by Ferrari S.p.A. and Triboo S.p.A. for the data processing.
The User's personal details may be communicated to qualified individuals/companies which provide Ferrari S.p.A. with services for the purpose described above in article n.1 herein, including individuals and companies which are involved in the management and/or maintenance of our Sites and the electronic equipment used by Ferrari S.p.A. and shipment and/or delivery of the products. Pursuant to the objectives described in article n.1, Ferrari S.p.A. and Triboo S.p.A. may also avail of the following categories of individuals/entities which may, in the course of their work, become aware of your personal details: controlling, controlled and/or part-owned companies; dealerships, importers and other members of the sales network in Italy and abroad; approved individuals/entities who provide Ferrari S.p.A. and Triboo S.p.A. with the services necessary for the management of your purchase orders, after-sales assistance, the processing of statistic and market research data, the organisation and staging of events, the issuing of commercial communications, such as, for instance, banks, insurance companies, suppliers and sub-contractors, consultants of various kinds like legal, tax, insurance, accountancy, organisational; any other individual to whom the data may have to be communicated under the terms of a specific legal provision.
The User's personal data may also be transferred abroad including to non-EU countries where Ferrari S.p.A. and Triboo S.p.A. are pursuing their business interests
6. Disclosure of the data
The User's personal data will not be disclosed to third parties but the ones indicated herein.
7. Rights of the interested party
In relation to the purposes at article 1, the User may exercise the rights provided by article 7 of Legal Decree n.196/2003, transcribed below for your convenience.
Art.7. Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his or her personal details, even if this data has not yet been recorded and to access to same in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to be advised of: a) the origin of said personal details; b) the purposes for which and the means by which they will be processed; c) the procedures that will be followed for processing completed using electronic means; d) the identity of the controller, the data processing managers and the representative designated under the terms of Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the individuals/companies or categories of same as the designated representative within Italian territory, data processing managers or staff.
3. The interested party has the right to: a) update, correct or, if applicable, supplement the data; b) the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any illegally processed data, including data whose preservation is not required for the purposes for which the data was gathered or successively processed; c) confirmation that the operations and content referred to in points a) and b) has been brought to the attention of the individuals/companies to whom the data have been communicated or with whom they have been shared, unless this proves impossible or involves the use of means which are disproportionate to the right involved.
4. The interested party has the right to object wholly or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data despite the fact that they were requested for pertinent reasons; b)to the processing of his/her personal information for the purpose of contacting same for advertising or direct sales, for market research or commercial communications purposes
8. Information about advertising activities
The participation of the User in our marketing activities is voluntary and in strictly compliance with art. 7 comma 4, letter b) and art. 130 of the Italian Privacy Act for what concerns electronic communications via email, telefax, MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS (Short Message Service).
9. Data Controllers and Processor
The Data Controllers are:
1) Ferrari S.p.A., with legal headquarter at Via Emilia Est no. 1163 and operative branch at Via Abetone Inferiore n.4, 41053 Maranello (MO); c.f./VAT 00159560366; REA MO ? 88683;
2) Triboo S.p.A. with its legal headquarter at Viale Sarca 336 cap 20126, Milan, Italy.
Human Resources Manager, Granturismo division, domiciled for the purposes of the above referenced role at the operative branch of Ferrari S.p.A. at Via Abetone Inferiore n.4, Maranello (MO), is designed as the Data Processor. Any request relating to personal data processed by Ferrari S.p.A. and Triboo S.p.A. can thus be addressed to said individual at the legal headquarter of Ferrari S.p.A., or by writing to the following email address: email@example.com or to the following fax number: +39 0536 949931.